And if this isn't enough space for your opinion on Arise, write a review of Arise Virtual Solutions or another call center company.
Please do not post solicitations for your virtual service corporations (VSC) or other work at home businesses. These will not be published.
Share Your Story
- Finding Arise was what I thought to be a blessing but…it is not. I do think however, that Arise is somewhat a legitimate company in need of restructure. Being a fairly intelligent person, I enrolled for a national cell company training course which lasted 8 weeks. I was told to study hard and I would make good money. However, studying hard meant studying night and day; 7 days a week. Our instructor probably can do the job successfully, but cannot teach it. Still once the customer service portion of the course was done, our contract was cancelled. You also have to realize there is no payment for training so for 6 weeks we spent all this time and money for nothing. Vouchers were given to those who passed the course, but those who did not pass got nothing. I paid $200 + for the course and more for the phone and headset. Personally, I think Arise has a very high failure rate and with that, I would say they are the ones making most of the money and I will pass on any other courses.
Been with Arise for 5 years
- I have worked for Carival, Home depot chat and currently Disney ALL from Arise. I have 2 small kids and being able to work at night after they go to bed allows me to keep them out of daycare. This is NOT a scam, it may not work for everyone but others make a great living. Arise has also allowed me to work for several other work at home companies that I wouldn't have been able to get without the epxerience I got from the Arise clients. Expenses to get started: (This is a 1099 position and many expenses can be written off on your taxes) Background Check $44.95 (paid directly to U.S. Information Search) High-Speed Internet $50* Phone Equipment – Keypad & VOIP/Gaming Headset $35 -$100* Dedicated Phone Line $18* CSP 101 $99* Online Training: 50-200$ 5 years ago I started working from home and have never looked back. Being able to schedule my own hours and choose who I want to work for is amazing. I make 12HR with my client but it ranges from 9-15HR.
- —Guest Work at home mom!
- I went thru the training, took the tests did well, scored well on reviews and one customer said I should train. Now that wave season is over and Triumph and subsequent issues have been resolved and they were begging for hours and now it is slower the dump you. It is a bunch of crap. Some of the PF suck and don't answer your questions. If you send an e mail you get a response several days later and they blow you off.
- —Guest Terry
dont mess with arise they are con artist
- Im an ibo i was doing very well and managed very well and had great people under me .. I had 30 agents now 3 and soon none as my people are certifying and sow terminated a week later or being paid 7 hours when they should be paid for 50 or not being placed in que to receive calls ...things were almost good one was terminated i feel cuz she was too damn good and broke pockets so to say but not literal she was making 1500.00 every 2 weeks n when she hit 3000.00 out of no where her sow was terminated.....too much money being spent to not be able to work cuz tech issues is not cool n they wanna terminate cuz of they issues not mine or my people as i have or had exceptional agents....dont mess with them unless you just want throw away your last bit of money that you only have...cuz u will end up with no money n no job
- —Guest screwed with no lube
Oh Come On!!
- Out of curiosity I searched Arise reviews to see if there are "more" negative feedback on the web. Why am I not surprised. People will jump to report negative and barely report positive which makes a company look bad. I wondered how a BBB Accredited company since 2005 hold an A+ rating if it's so bad. That's because IT IS NOT BAD. I have been with them for a year now. Yes, they have issues but a person with patience will view the issues as minor. An impatient, always on the edge person will view them as a horrible place. The bad reviews last year had me leery at first but I said hey what did I have to lose, I was jobless bordering homelessness. I passed the certs and began working. I had one issue with them and patiently and kindly addressed it and that got me a great, swift response of resolution. Arise is great and like everything else in life, has issues but not to the point of deserving these complaints. Some people on here are impatient with things or folks with flaws (2 b cont'd
working for arise
- i like arise it does give me the hours i need and i can work around my kids. i love this job and i got my money back for training with my 1st pay.
- —Guest ray
Been with Arise since 2008! LOVE it
- I have worked with Arise since 2008! I currently work for Disney taking inbound Customer Support calls. I make my own Schedule every week (night shift only) and make 12 hourly. They have thousands of agents so I'm sure some people will have a bad experience but for me they have supported my family for almost 5 years! Yes you have to pay for training and it's 4 weeks unpaid 4 hours a day. As soon as you certify you start working, I made all of my expenses back within the first week of working and they are also tax deductible. You do have to meet certain client requirements as with any job. You also have to work very well Independently because YOU make your own schedule and you're responsible to show up without someone telling you to. This type of work isn't for everyone obviously but for those that take it seriously and work hard you can be very successful. No complaints here I love it :). If you have some questions I wouldn't mind helping: miranda.ashvs@gmail.
- —Guest Miranda
Arise is full of [it]
- I paid and went through all the curriculum needed, passed all exams 100% score. I get all the way through training where we take live calls to certify. Well a few of us got together before and after the test calls and [we think] if you sound too "BLACK" they will not hire you on. The training class was rushed and full of technical difficulties so there was no learning time. Save your time and money cause they only want a certain "kind" of voice to service the clients they have
- —Guest Duped out of a Job
csp att iru
- Started in wave53 class great trainer but I was let go do to stats which I always asked my qa/pf about my stats and what I needed to do. The stats were sent out weekly and they were in the green so I thought I was doing very well until they said I was not getting weekly stars and I also sent my qa/pf the stats that I was seeing and was told not to worry about it that I would be getting stars soon. Well I was let go and a week after that I checked my stats and had 3 stars for the week. On top of every thing I had 3 qa/pf's in the 30-45 days that I worked for ATT IRU. So now I'm trying to work but my IBO let me go. Another thing they kept saying the AHT didn't matter but it actually did and that is why I was let go.
- —Guest leslevres
Should be illegal
- Worked the ATT and Carnival clients. Quit the ATT one because I hated it and did Carnival which was ok. Started with the Customer service for Carnival then cross trained into Carnival Sales. At some point, I was removed from the Carnival client without notice or anything. Just simply removed. No idea why, what or by whom although I suspect it was Arise. You see, Arise is a huge scam but some people just cannot see it. How are they a scam? Simple. They continuously have training classes which typically range around 30 people that end up being around 15-20 at the end. Then those people start working for the client but will at some point reach a dead end due to system failures and issues (causes by the client and Arise), lack of hours, and metrics that are not in line with the real world. But this is ok to Arise because they have put these obstacles in place to ensure people will at some point fail. It is a training mill designed specifically to make money off people through training.
- —Guest Todd
Former NCNU worker
- I was surprised that they lost AAA NCNU, but I don't feel a bit sorry for them. This company is an agent mill, with the wheel turning and turning. I saw so much crap over the 3 years I took calls for them. Some of the so called facilitators that I interacted with were definitely some of the nastiest people I've encountered in my 35 years of working. I hate to see people lose their income, but maybe it's time this place goes down. Liveops was competing with Arise almost 2 years ago for the NCNU calls.
- —Guest Anonymous
Arise will rob you blind
- If there is any positive with Arise it would be take the Inutit(Turbotax) certification because they are so desperate for CSP around January that they don't do any Mock calls and that is the cheapest opportunity ever. Anything else don't waste your time nor money because you can't guarantee that they won't fail you and no hours. Take it from me I hope Arise gets everything that is coming to them. They suck! They take your money! They fail you because they know they can't bring everyone on. ex: why have 5 ADT Security certification classes going on at the same time with over 30 people in each pay there money. Now you and everyone reading this knows ADT will not need that many CSP's but Arise takes your money and the majority will fail. If you don't fail then you have no hours then your contract is terminated. If you won't to learn the lesson the hard way such as I did go ahead be my guest. If you do decide to try it take down the web address and phone number so you can make complaint.
- —Guest annie
Didn't get anywhere with Arise
- I am very disappointed with arise. I had an IBO paid for my training. Did everything that was required, past all my test with 90's and above. I had an emergency with a direct sibling dealing with cancer, so I was not able to take the mock calls or retake to get through for work. Out of 28 people only 11 made it through. However, my IBO promised to help me by getting me a full voucher for another client. I never saw the voucher and then from one day to the next I was dropped by my IBO and also by Arise, there was no warning, no notice. I just couldn't log in anymore and it took me back to the beginning after I invested all this money? they could not even help me or let me know what is going on and why I was dropped? That is totally unacceptable and unprofessional of them. My IBO doesn't get back to me and neither does arise. No one will return my emails AT ALL! Now when I try to get in it started me from the beginning to apply for them, so where is all my information? my original app?
- —Guest FloridaResident
- Arise is absolutely legit! They are however not your boss. You are your boss. No one else is accountable for your success. Sometimes it takes people a client or two to figure this out. My best advice is to get your own ein number and establish a business in your state. Why pay some leach to represent you and take money out of your pocket for nothing just because you're afraid to have a business? Read! Do the research! Ask the questions. No one gave me step by step instructions and Arise will not hold your hand through the process. They cannot be your personal legal advisor for whatever requirements are necessary in your state to start a business. Know how to use a computer, what operating system you have, how much ram... If you don't understand what i'm talking about this is not the place for you. Don't sign anything until you understand it... This is a great opportunity for people who have some flexibility and want to make their own choices but you gotta have both.
Do not sign up for Rogers
- Horrible... The clients they use are horrible for example Rogers!!!!!! With Rogers you go through this extensive training for months and then there's a process called "nesting" that gives you time to learn the process just to be drop at the end of the nesting period. Even if you do everything that your suppose to do and over Acheive their goals.. They will still drop you without any notice or warning. Do not plan on them being your primary source of income if so you will be broke and your family will suffer the financially. So whenever you see Rogers run the other way super fast cause it will be a waste of time and a waste of money please I beg you not to waste your time beloved!!!!!!!
- —Guest Cynthia