Get Organized for the Holidays
By Laureen Miles Brunelli, About.com Guide
- Don’t survive the holidays. Thrive!
- Knock stuff off your holiday to-do list.
- And then have some fun with family!
- Then get ready for next year.
Don’t survive the holidays. Thrive!
Take stock of what is important to you this holiday season, then make a plan. Don't let your to-do list get the better of you. Try these tips and tricks for staying organized and (relatively) stress free.
- Make the Most of the Holiday Season
- Minimize Holiday Stress
- About.com Family Holidays Survival Guide
- Earn Extra Cash This Holiday Season
- Work-at-Home Holiday Seasonal Jobs
Knock stuff off your holiday to-do list.
Shopping, cooking and decorating are all extra chores that often fall on Mom during the holiday season. And on top of all her everyday responsibilities, these additional holiday-related tasks can overwhelm. Don't let them. Set priorities and enlist help for all family members!
- Simplify Holiday Shopping
- Gift Ideas for Everyone
- Simple (But Elegant) Christmas Decorating Ideas for Families
- Easiest Ever Christmas Dinner Menu
- Save Time (and Money) at the Grocery Store
And then have some fun with family!
The benefit of streamlining your holiday chores, of course, is that it leaves you more time with family. Think back on your own childhood; holidays are so often the things we remember. Kids form lasting memories this time of year. Let's make them happy memories. Enjoy!
- 21 Things to Do During Christmas Break
- Decorate for Christmas as a Family
- Good Toys for Kids
- What Does Your Family Do During the Holidays?
Then get ready for next year.
Set yourself up for success for next year. Choose realistic New Year's resolutions and try these tricks for keeping them.