- How do I avoid work-at-home scams?
- Where do I find work-at-home jobs that pay well?
- How do I know if I'd like being a work-at-home mom?
All good questions. (See more questions to ask before you start.) As work-at-home moms who've done it know, it's tough to go from working outside the home to a home-based job. Look here for a step-by-step plan for work-at-home moms who just getting started.
The first step to joining the ranks of successful work-at-home moms is not finding a job or starting a business. It is taking a long hard look at yourself, your family, your employer (if you have one) and your resume and deciding if being a work-at-home mom is what you want.
Think about whether you have the personality traits of work-at-home moms, what you'd like to gain from working from home and what you might have to give up. Then consider these:
- Work-at-Home Moms Benefits
- Work-at Home-Moms Drawbacks
- Family Ground Rules for Work-at-Home Moms
- Getting Back to Work After Pregnancy