Types of Work at Home Opportunities:
Most of the positions available are full-time, but there are some part-time opportunities. All calls are inbound, and the type of positions range from customer service, video gaming specialist, healthcare support, financial services, and order support. No high-pressure sales or outbound telemarketing is required but there is some upselling of services to inbound callers. Though there are English-only call center jobs, Alpine Access hires for bilingual customer care jobs:
- English/French (in Canada)
Pay and Benefits:
Applying to Become a Alpine Access Agent:
- Check that your computer and office meets Alpine's technical requirements. Check out the typical call center technical requirements for most call centers.
- Create an application account. Choose jobs that you are qualified for. You will then get step-by-step instructions on what to do next.
- You will be asked to select your availability, complete a profile, take the "Capability and Commitment Course," which explores what it's like to work as a call center agent for Alpine access, compose an application essay and complete a skills exam. Then you will complete a phone interview.
- At this point you will or will not receive job offer. If you are offered a position, Alpine access will conduct a background, drug, and credit check for which you must pay $45.
Geographic RestrictionsAlpine Access hires in the U.S. and Canada. (See Alpine Access Canada website.) You do not have to be a citizen to work at Alpine Access in the U.S. or Canada, but you must be legally able to work in these countries. If you live in the U.S., you must live in one of these states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Disclaimer: Advertisements for work at home jobs or business opportunities placed on this page in the section labeled "Sponsored Links" or elsewhere are not necessarily legitimate. These ads are not screened by me but appear on the page due to having similar keywords to the text on the page. More on sponsored links to work-at-home jobs