Based in Santa Clara, CA, this privately held company provides call center outsourcing to clients using only U.S.-based home call center agents. Its more than 20,000 virtual call center agents are all independent contractors.
Types of Work at Home Opportunities:
Most calls are inbound sales calls; however there are several types of center agent positions:
- Advanced sales agent - According to LiveOps's web page, the average advanced sales agent can invoice $9.62 per 30 minute block.
- Outbound agents - According to LiveOps's web page, the average Outbound Agent makes $5.25 per 30 minute block but incentives are available.
- Bilingual agents - French and Spanish
- Roadside assistance agent -inbound/outbound sales, customer service and dispatch
- Licensed insurance agent
Applying to Become a LiveOps Agent:
LiveOps agents are not employees but independent contractors, who are paid mostly on a per minute basis. Agents may schedule their time in blocks as short as 30 minutes. Agents must be 18 years old and reside in the 48 contiguous United States. LiveOps does not charge a fee for training, but it does not pay during training. LiveOps does charge a $50 fee to new agents for a background and credit check.
To apply to be a LiveOps agent you must:
- Create a login with a valid email address and sign in.
- Provide information on your background, including information about sales experience.
- Take an assessment for comprehension and computer skills (optional).
- Verify that you understand the requirements.
- Audition your voice.
For more profiles like this, see these work-at-home call center company profiles.
Disclaimer: Advertisements for work at home jobs or business opportunities placed on this page in the section labeled "Sponsored Links" or elsewhere are not necessarily legitimate. These ads are not screened by me but appear on the page due to having similar keywords to the text on the page. More on sponsored links to work-at-home jobs