- Virtual Call Centers - also known as home call centers, these types of call centers are one-person operations inside someone's home. Learn more on starting a virtual call center.
- Inbound Call Centers - Some call centers only take inbound calls; these call centers tend to focus on customer service. However, sales can still be an important part of an inbound call center agent's job.
- Outbound Call Centers - Some call centers (sometimes called telemarketing centers) make outgoing calls only; these tend to be sales-oriented operations.
- Bilingual Call Center Jobs - Bilingual agents are often needed. These jobs typically pay more than the single-language positions.
- Part-Time Call Center Jobs - Both full- and part-time positions are available at call centers. Some companies may require full-time commitment while others don't make any commitment to any specific number of hours.
Find a Home Call Center Jobs: