Thanksgiving week is here. So many things to think about as we get ready--turkey, house guests, decorating, football...and shopping! I'm sure some of you are gearing up for Black Friday, while some of you are dreading the whole holiday shopping thing.
I'm in the second group. For me, holiday shopping can take the joy out of holidays, becoming a cause of holiday stress. If you work from home you may have some advantages when it comes to Christmas shopping, like going at off-hours, but that may not be enough. Getting organized for holiday season--taking control rather than getting swept along with a never-ending "to-do" list--can work wonders for your stress level.
These these resources to keep your holiday stress (and you're to-do list) under control.
- Finding Good Toys for Kids
- Get Organized for the Holidays
- Tips and Tricks for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Family Holiday Survival Guide
- Reduce Holiday Stress
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids
- Simplify Holiday Shopping