If we have spring cleaning, why not autumn organizing? Fall always seems a good time to get organized to me. This kids are starting fresh in school. Vacations are over, and it's back to work. The holidays are just around the corner, so we need to get caught up before it gets crazy again.
So here are just a few ideas to get you started with autumn organizing:
- Save Money for the Holidays - Start thinking about ways to put away some cash now and you'll thank yourself later.
- Start Your School Morning Right - Get a good morning routine in place before bad habits start to form.
- Tame the Family Schedule - Set some priorities, make a plan and keep the calendar from ballooning out of control.
- Choose Kids Activities Wisely - Think it through before you say yes to another activity.
- Easy Halloween Costumes - These do it yourself costumes are cheap and easy.
- Popular Halloween Costumes - Not as cheap but definitely easy, order most popular kids' costumes in 2012.
- Take Your Own School Pictures - You'll save money and have better photos too!
- Find a Holiday Seasonal Job - Yes, fall is the time for this. Don't wait!
Laureen Miles Brunelli