Are you an Apple geek? Do you love every new thing that Apple comes up with? This could be the work-at-home job for you.
Apple hires "At-Home Advisors" to perform tech support for its gadgets. Recruitment for this virtual call center job was once mostly focused on college campuses, but Apple keeps expanding the areas from which it recruits. Now Apple recruits for non-students in a more than 30 U.S. states as well as places in Canada, Ireland and Australia.
See from which cities and which college campuses it draws these telecommuting employees in this profile of Apple At-Home Advisor Jobs.
More Home Call Center Resources:
- List of Home Call Center Companies
- Part-Time, Work-at-Home Call Center Jobs
- Bilingual Virtual Call Center Jobs
- Find a Home Call Center in Your State
- Canada's Work-at-Home Call Center Jobs