Though the retailers would have you believe that when you take down the Halloween decorations it's time to start holiday decorating, I'm really not ready to think about it. Or Christmas shopping either! Though I know that one way to reduce holiday stress is to plan ahead and start early.
But I have enough mid-November stress as it is. In fact, I'm working on my pre-Thanksgiving paper purge because I know I need to go into December as organized as possible. Are you starting your holiday preparations?
- Making the Most of the Holiday Season
- Easy, Elegant Christmas Decorating for Kids
- 21 Things to Do Over Christmas Break
- Save for the Holidays
- Good Toys for Kids of WAHMs
- Gifts for Kids
- Simplify Holiday Shopping
- Reduce Your Holiday Stress